General Purchase Information
During August 2017 our stores in Seville and Madrid will remain closed until the 28 day of August.
- All orders with store collection can be withdrawn from that day. Our stylists will be in charge of calling you to confirm that the order has arrived at our store.
- Orders for dresses and accessories (earrings, brooches etc) will continue to ship normally.
- Orders for headgear and hats will be shipped from August 24.
How can I buy?
- In the drop-down menu, choose the section (party collection, headdresses, accessories, brides) and the product type. View the product / s you are interested in / n.
- When you move the cursor over the image you will get an enlargement of the photograph that will allow you to see it in more detail. On the same product page you will find other photographs, videos, as well as more information about the product, its composition, available sizes and price.
- Select the color and size you want and click on "Add to cart". Then you can choose to keep buying or processing the order.
- If you wish to process your order, click on the cart symbol in the upper right of the screen. Through this click, you can check the items added to the cart or directly finish the purchase.
- Choose a shipping mode:
- Free store pickup: In the store of your choice (Madrid / Sevilla).
- MRW Standard: It adds a cost of 6 euros to your purchase.
- Fill in the billing and shipping information, and select a form of payment. In the section "Notes of the order" includes any information that you consider important (deadline of reception, schedule of delivery, special modifications ...)
- You will receive an email confirming your order.
Do you make international shipments?
Yes, we can ship anywhere in the world.
At the time of processing the order, the web will automatically calculate the shipping costs. For shipments outside the European Union costs may vary depending on the volume of the package. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Delivery times for Europe may vary between 4 and 15 days. For the rest of the world delivery times may vary between 7 and 20 days.
Shipments to the Canary Islands, Balearics and Ceuta and Melilla
All shipments destined to the Canary Islands, Balearics and Ceuta and Melilla will be made by Post. The estimated delivery time may vary between 4 and 10 days. Please, do not forget to include your ID in the "notes / remarks" section to expedite the shipping process.
Customs expenses will run Always in charge of the recipient. These charges are NOT included in the price of the product nor in the shipping costs. In case of rejection of the package by the recipient, the return amount and customs will be deducted from the total amount to be refunded.
Each country has its own customs management fees, which will be accepted by the recipient. These conditions are accepted with the realization of the purchase.
When will I recive my order?
- Hats and headpieces
Each CHERUBINA headdress is individually made, completely handcrafted in our workshop in Seville. Please note that this processing can vary between 1 and 4 weeks.
If you need your headdress within 5 days, you can always request the option of EXPRESS DELIVERY, Worth 30 €. Ideally, when you make the purchase, always tell us the date you need your headdress to be at home, and we will try to adjust to it.
The dresses in stock will be shipped within approximately 1 to 5 days after purchase.
Items such as earrings, brooches, rings, etc., will be shipped within approximately 1 to 5 days after purchase. Please note that all our jewelry products are handcrafted items. We work because you receive your order in the best possible condition, so sometimes we decide to go over the gold bathroom, make some adjustments ... which can lengthen delivery times. Whenever possible, please indicate the date on which you need to receive your order.
Can I modify or cancel my order?
Yes. You can modify or cancel your order, as long as the status of the order allows. Please contact us for more details.
Do you replace the items with the indication "exhausted"?
Yes, we work to replenish our articles as soon as possible. If you are interested in a particular product with the indication of "exhausted" you can subscribe to the waiting list and thus receive an email notification the same time it becomes available again.
Can you prepare a gift order?
Yes, at the time of making the purchase you only have to indicate that you would like the order to be sent as a gift to the recipient, and we will take care of everything.
What are the accepted payment methods?
We have the following means of payment: credit card, debit card, Paypal and bank transfer. If you want to make your purchase by bank transfer write an email with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 954273920.
Why can my card be rejected?
Your card may be rejected for one of the following reasons:
- It may be expired. Make sure your card does not exceed the expiration date.
- Some input may be incorrect. Check that you have filled in all the requested fields correctly.
- The card limit may have been reached. Check with your bank that the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
If in any case you continue experiencing problems to make the payment do not hesitate to contact us through email@example.com or to 954273920.
How I can make sure I made my purchase?
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email with all the information you provide when you make the purchase. It is possible that if you do not receive it it may be in the spam folder but if you did not receive it or would like to modify something in the shipping information, such as the address for example, please let us know as soon as possible by contacting us through Mail firstname.lastname@example.org o 954 273 920
Is it safe to make the payment through the web?
Yes, the data is transmitted in encrypted SSL. For payment with Visa and Mastercard only transactions Ces (Safe Electronic Commerce) will be accepted. After verifying that the card is affixed to the CES system, the system will contact the bank that issued it for the buyer to authorize the purchase. When the bank confirms the authenticity, the charge will be made on the card. Otherwise the order will be canceled.
The prices of all our products are expressed in EUROS (€) and include VAT. Any other amount that has to be added (shipping, express delivery ...) will be detailed before you confirm the purchase.
All shipments are delivered with MRW (6 € PVP).The shipping costs for orders over 150 € are Free (National territory).
The shipping costs for the European Union are 18 €. For orders with delivery outside the EU the shipping costs are calculated according to the volume of the package.
Returns & Exchanges
- Clothing collection
- Since you receive your order you have a deadline 48 natural hours To prove it and, if you do not convince, receive the refund of the purchase. You must express your intention to return it via email or telephone within the aforementioned period.
- After 48 hours, you have until 15 natural daysTo change it for another size or another article.
- From the time of the 48 hours, if you are not convinced, we would make a VALE without expiration date For the amount of the purchase, which you can use in our physical stores in Madrid and Seville, as well as a code of online use at www.cherubina.com.
- Please note that Shipping costs are not refundable in no case.
2.Headdresses, hats and party accessories
Due to the nature of the product, Cherubina items, being manufactured expressly for each customer, have no changes or returns. Please consider this before making your purchase, if you have any questions or need advice, please write to us Contact Us Or call us at + 34 954 273 920.
What do I have to do if I want to change or return my order?
Ideally, from the first moment you get in touch with us. Our email address email@example.com is available to you 24 hours 365 days of the year, in addition, you can contact us to 954273920.
As soon as we receive your request we will adapt to the available options:
- You can send the product back to us using the courier company that suits you
- Or we can request the collection in house, service whose cost is of 6 € that will be discounted of the final refund.
Information about changes
Changes of size or model we make through the service CANJE (MRW). The messenger will give you the new garment and will take the dress you have at home.
This new item will be shipped and delivered in a shipping bag. Therefore, you can keep the CHERUBINA box and the clothes carrier if you wish, and send the garment you already have in another well protected box or in a shipping bag.
The first change per order is always free. From the first, the changes will have a cost of 6 € to be borne by the customer. This option is only available for national / peninsula orders. For international orders or from the islands, it will be necessary to make the return and a new order.
How do I send my package back?
For the return, the garment must be in perfect condition, with the label and the carrier. In addition, the item must be shipped with its original packaging, wrapped in order not to be damaged. The box you receive next to your order must be sent back protected, intact and without any sticker attached to its surface. Its cost is 3 € that will be deducted from the amount to be returned in case of not receiving or receiving it damaged with stickers or packing tape.
What address do I have to send my package to?
Our postal address is:
C / Monte Carmelo, 6
41011 - Sevilla
Can I return my order online at the physical store?
Yes, we accept changes and returns of purchases online in our physical stores in Madrid and Seville. However, the refund of the amount will be made using the same method of payment that was used in the purchase; Never in cash.
You will receive the amount in your account within approximately 3 to 5 days.
Return by tare or defect
At CHERUBINA we work so that all the items we sell and ship are in perfect condition. If you have exceptionally received a garment that presents a defect or defect, please contact us through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or the 954273920 telephone number as soon as possible. Whenever possible, attach an image where we can see the tare.
Please note that after the first 24 hours have elapsed since the receipt of the order, no claim for tare or defect will be accepted, and the item may be rejected for return.
Store Pickup Orders
Online orders with "Store Pick Up" option are only refunded for the amount of the purchase when the purchased garment has been tested at the store on the same day of collection.
If an order has been withdrawn and tested at home the return will only be effective for a VALE without expiration date for the amount of the purchase (only during the 15 calendar days after collection).